Rancilio has recently launched the new Rancilio Silvia Pro on the market, a new model of semi-automatic coffee machine capable of optimizing extraction procedures to the levels of professional models.
In this video, Grant from CoffeeItalia TV analyzes in detail the new features of the Rancilio Silvia Pro.
The company wanted to preserve the successful features of the Silvia model found in the iconic design, the quality of the materials used and the ease of use. In order to bring the extraction performance to the level required by the most demanding baristas, it has revolutionized the technological heart of the machine with the following innovations:
- independent regulation of the water temperature for coffee and steam through dedicated PIDS located in the two respective boilers
- temperature regulation thanks to the new digital display integrated inside the machine body. The display indicates an alert even in the event of the tank running out of water
- “Wake Up” function to program automatic ignition.
The quality materials used for the Silvia Pro derive from the components used for the manufacturing of Rancilio professional machines:
- brass brewing group.
- ergonomic filter holder with 7 and 14 gr. Basket.
- insulated boilers.
- multidirectional stainless steel steam wand.